Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wuzzam?!?!?




My boyfriend is dancing around our appartment right now doing a little dance. No, he doesn't normally dance around the appartment (thank GOD! because he truly is not blessed rhythmically...) but he is dancing around because his word won the National Coin a phrase contest.

So what's his word? it's wuzzam. You see, back when he was "Hot Rob", Sarah Marchildon (blogger extraordinaire) was mocking him and held a coin a word contest of her own. Rob's contribution was:

"Wuzzam: I was, still am and will continue to be what you heard about me. This is in direct response to the old 'has been' question: when people ask about your past. 'I heard you were a model.' The proper response is, 'Yes I was, and I still am (wuzzam).' There is only one exception to this word --ex-high-school football stars."

Somehow, the word got submitted for the National Post's contest and now it's won!

So cheers honey, to extending the 15 minutes of fame, to 30 minutes... ;)

No comments: