Monday, December 06, 2010

Landing a new job, the 2010 way.

Next month, I'll be moving to Germany.  Three months ago, I'd have called you insane for even suggesting such wildness.  Though I've spent a lot of 2010 figuring out "what next?" I never would have imagined a transatlantic move in my future.  But now, the contract is signed, the movers are scheduled and I'm super excited to be starting this new chapter in my life.

What's more incredible, is that I didn't go looking for this opportunity, it came looking for me!  Never in a million years did I imagine that when I signed up for LinkedIn, did I think it would lead me to a job. With an amazing and leading world renown company no less!  But a very incomplete profile and being part of a relevant industry group led the recruiter to me and here I am, the most exciting opportunity of my life! 

No comments: