Friday, December 31, 2010

Pinch me, 2010

It's the last day of 2010.  To say that 2010 has been an adventurous year would be an understatement!  After a rough few years, 2010 has really made the rough times "worth it".

It started out fairly uneventfully, but then spring came and I went to my first girl guide camp.  Then I found out I was chosen to go on the NOLS month long backpacking and whitewater canoeing adventure.  A work trip to Vietnam that was memorable, being headhunted by one of the world's leading sports companies, a whirlwind "go see" trip to Germany, and here I am finishing the year in Florida with a great guy (damn you Murphy and your laws!)

As cheesy as it sounds, I feel like I've had it all this year.  And I don't want to take a hint of advantage of it and want to appreciate it every step along the way.

Less than a month from now, I'll be living in Germany starting another adventure and chapter of my life.  Well, 2010, you've proved to be amazing.  2011, you have big shoes to fill!

No comments: