Saturday, January 30, 2010

Two date kitty

I'm going on a 2nd date tomorrow.  We went on our first date two weeks ago and I didn't have a lot of expectations as we had to reschedule a few times.  On our first date, I was pleasantly surprised.  He was super cute, fun and nice.  And, he seemed into me.  Always a good start.  I seem to make a good first date.  Of the dates I've been on, even if I wasn't interested in them, a 2nd date could be expected.  However, I'm starting to notice a lack of interest past date 2.  I think the 2nd dates I've been interested have gone well, but they never seem to materialize into 3rd dates.  I'm trying not to take it personally because there are so many variables at play: where someone is in their life, work, better offers, or even maybe, just maybe, I got too comfortable on that 2nd date and my big mouth said something it shouldn't.  One day I'd love to get an honest guys opinions on this topic.  In the meantime, I trudge along in mystery.  God, this dating thing is confusing! But for now, onto date #2 with cute boy.  Wish me luck.

No comments: